From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of normanlorrain@...
Sent: 09 January 2022 19:01
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Descendant report - born again!

In my descendant report, I'm seeing a few individuals (not all) showing their birth event repeated.

e.g.

1.3.1  Norman LORRAIN (1234- ) [1725]

•  Born: Jan 1, 1234, BlahBlah, ZZ.

•  Born: Jan 1, 1234, BlahBlah, ZZ.

•  Marr: etc etc.

I only have one birth event in these person card.

Where is the second birth event coming from?  I can edit the birthplace (e.g. BlahBlah1), and the change takes effect for the first entry but not the second.