locked Re: 1921 census

Deirdre Leigh

Right click the image to see the ‘front’ page with the address and then download. Or go to ‘extra materials’ then ‘front’. If you leave the record before finding the other page and go back in via ‘my records’ you only get the data in image format. But if you repeat the search you can then view as above. Pain / faff but it works.

On Thu, 6 Jan 2022 at 11:00, Adrian Bruce <abruce6155@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, 10:45 Andrew Braid <Jamesandrewbraid@...> wrote:
I might be being stupid and missed something but how do you find the address of where people were living?

Andrew Braid

You're not being stupid - I've not looked yet, but someone said that this problem exists. However, from the image, there is supposed to be a button that takes you to associated stuff - I'm not sure whether they knew that this took you to the (transcribed?) address, or whether that was simply an avenue to explore.

This isn't from my experience - this is just my suggestion to explore...

I'm guessing that the address isn't on the schedule side of the page?

Adrian