locked Re: 1921 census

Adrian Bruce

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, 10:45 Andrew Braid <Jamesandrewbraid@...> wrote:
I might be being stupid and missed something but how do you find the address of where people were living?

Andrew Braid

You're not being stupid - I've not looked yet, but someone said that this problem exists. However, from the image, there is supposed to be a button that takes you to associated stuff - I'm not sure whether they knew that this took you to the (transcribed?) address, or whether that was simply an avenue to explore.

This isn't from my experience - this is just my suggestion to explore...

I'm guessing that the address isn't on the schedule side of the page?

Adrian