locked Re: 1921 census

Andrew Braid

I might be being stupid and missed something but how do you find the address of where people were living?

Andrew Braid

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022, 10:40 Julia Vokes <julia.vokes7@...> wrote:
As Neil says the costs have been well publicised.  The only way I can think of to save money is to club together with another relative so that you don’t both pay to look at the same record.  Also for £3.50 you see the actual document, not a transcription which might be prone to error. If you have a FMP Pro subscription you do get a 10% discount on the fees.
I remember that when the 1911 census and 1939 register was first released they were both on a pay per view basis.

Regards
Julia

On 6 Jan 2022, at 10:10, Neil Grantham via groups.io <neil40=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm surprised you didn't know about the costs. It has been well advertised especially on their site.

Personally disappointed that while I found my paternal grandfather this morning who I have yet to locate in 1911, I cannot find my maternal grandparents and children even using DOB and 'similar' filters.

Best Wishes

Neil

Sent via BT Email App