Ancestral Sources - update

Nick Walker (Ancestral Sources)

I noticed a number of questions regarding Ancestral Sources which I though I'd try to respond to in a single post here rather than in separate replies...

As I often do, I released 7.2.7 quietly rather than broadcasting it via the 'check for updates' as I wanted to see if any issues were reported that needed to be dealt with first. Following this I had a number of minor issues reported and also requests for changes which I did some work on. I also started work on some significant changes to the way auto text templates were handled. While I was part way through that, as sometimes happens, my 'real-life' work became overwhelming, so work on AS stopped and for the last 9 months or so I've not had any time to work on AS at all.

The good news is that I have found a bit of time over the last couple of weeks to continue some of the development and so all being well I will release an update soon (no major new features). I'll also include a 1921 template at the same time, probably based on the one posted on the FHUG forum.

Best wishes

Nick