From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Phil Warn
Sent: 03 January 2022 11:14
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Circular GEDCOM files

Hello Mike,

As some one as a self taught programmer (Marconi Co ltd, Great Baddow) day after August BH, 1966 (first at end of month) that is so useful in the way of pointers. Lateral thinking and logical thinking as a poor maths graduate and 55 years in computers, is so very useful a background to be a family historian!

Now all I have to sort out is to learn not to engage my mouth before my brain!

Ver many thanks, Mike

Phil