Circular GEDCOM files

Phil Warn <philwarn@...>

Hello fellow FHers,

For the very first time I got FH to respond to me.

I think this might be as I fear I had a circular link within my gedcom file.

FH just "knocked off" without any error message.

I use Ancestry (.com, .ca and .co.uk) to hold my tree with over 151,000 souls therein and I really wanted to teach my self the "macro langauage" aka query language to be able to do searches such asĀ  "find the man who married 5 times and whose mother and ALL 5 wives were all called Elizabeth"!

Now that the tree is acceptable to FH, I can start on doing such esoteric searches.

Thanks for reading

Best wishes,

Phil Warn

West Moors, east Dorset