Re: Family Historian Hints for Find my past

Lesley Lambourne

It seems to be an intermittent issue; I'm wondering if FMP are tickering in the background in preparation for the 6th.
I had the same issue a few days ago. I  restarted my computer (it had been running for a couple of days) and the issue cleared

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022, 07:00 Sue Herrington, <sue.herrington9@...> wrote:
Colin I had this on Saturday but by yesterday it had righted itself. It's happened previously in the same way. I'm no computer expert but I wonder if it happens when Findmypast make changes at their end which temporarily upset the link.

Sue

On Mon, 3 Jan 2022, 00:00 Colin_McCullough, <madmac@...> wrote:
Hi folks
Every time i click on find my past button i get error message
{"statusCode":400,"error":"Bad Request","message":"Invalid cookie header"}
Help needed please to clear and allow my normal access
Thanks
Colin in New Zealand