locked Re: Ancestry subscription discount

Nicola Byrnes

Jayne

I did this for the first time a month or so ago and it works like a dream! You don’t lose access to trees or DNA stuff, just the records until you resubscribe. To get the discount, you have to be logged into your account when you resubscribe using

Nikki

On 19 Dec 2021, at 16:11, Jayne <inkernames@...> wrote:

Hello John,
I  was wondering how your "new subscription" worked out. Mine is due to expire the end of this month and I see the link to the discount is still active. I am concerned that I will lose my tree because I have spent over a decade working on it. I realise that I can upload my gedcom again, but the Ancestry source links could disappear etc. Did you have any problems linking your "old" tree to your new account? If you can remember how you went about it, please can you share. Thanks Jayne