Have managed to send this.

My first sending this way

Victor

On 14/12/2021 12:50 pm, Mike Tate wrote:
Please try again with the FHUG Forum as it is not going to be easy to resolve your problems with lengthy descriptions.
To post screenshots follow the FHUG Knowledge Base advice 'Forum Usage Tips' for Attachments and Taking Screenshots:
https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/forum-usage-tips/

If you had started a posting in the FHUG Forum and asked about screenshots there it would be easier to point at that KB advice.

-----Original Message-----
From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Markham via groups.io
Sent: 14 December 2021 10:15
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Narrative reports

Mike

I have done another narrative report (not the same person as before) I found that BMD certificates appeared on this one but no census images.

I wonder if I had added these BMD's directly to the person. That is not via Ancestral sources. So could the problem be with AS and Win 11? I can add the census image directly with no problem which is what I do with photos

I only upgraded to Win11 when a message appeared on my computer to upgrade. There was no indication that it was a beta version. If there was I wouldn't have upgraded.

I have tried to post an image on FHUG forum but haven't been able to do it. Tried to paste it. Nothing happened.

For the record all photos I have added via the person in the photo have all appeared on the narrative report

Victor