Download Family Diagram

tonyglanville@...

Hi. I'm new to this group but have been using FH for a numbers of years, so forgive me if this a well worn topic!

I'm creating a family website in wix.com with stories about various individuals. It's only available to family members on-line. Appended to my tree are basic tree charts created in Excel.

Is there a way that I can save my FH 'Relatives Diagram' chart to my computer and hence as a link to my website, perhaps as a pdf(?), so that family members can click a link and see the whole ancestral picture?

NB I'm not a techie so not too technical please!

Take care.

Tony G