Re: Internet Data Match issue

Jane Taubman

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 at 13:45, camcron via groups.io <camcron=sky.com@groups.io> wrote:
 This would seem to suggest that although I have quite an extensive amount of family information in this project, it is not a project at all as far as the programme is concerned.  Can someone advise please.

I suspect you have never created a Project from a Gedcom file for your wife's information, or at some point you have renamed the gedcom file with in the Project.

The best option is to use the Project Window to create a new Project from your wife's gedcom file and once you are happy everything is transferred in , delete the old files outside of the project.