From: "Neil Grantham via groups.io" <neil40@...>
To: family-historian@groups.io
Sent: Monday, 13 Dec, 2021 At 22:01
Subject: [family-historian] Census vs Register - 1939

Hi all

When I run Ancestor or Descendant by Generation reports, instead of telling me people appeared in the Register for 1939 it says Census 1939.

EG for my grandfather: "He appeared in the census on 29 September 1939 in Coventry...."

Is this something being incorrectly output by FH7 or is it something I have mistakenly added?

Where would I correct this.

Many thanks

Neil.

--