Re: How to get account for the Support Center?

Mike Tate

I agree that statement is confusing and interested in the response from CP.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom H
Sent: 13 December 2021 21:25
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] How to get account for the Support Center?

On Mon, Dec 13, 2021 at 12:59 PM, Mike Tate wrote:

it is what it is

I've done all those things, Mike. Now with a handful of tickets I thought having an account would allow me to review them all through the Support website. That's what I infer from the statement "we encourage our Clients to register for an account". Maybe it's a vestige of a feature that they wish not to provide. Perhaps I'll post another ticket to ask the same question of Support. ;-)