From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of stoddarm@...
Sent: 13 December 2021 21:30
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Narrative reports

Victor,
I am running win11 and FH 7.0.8.2. I just ran an Ancestors by Generation Report and it shows pictures of individuals but nothing else. I don't work with Narrative Reports so you would have to walk me through the settings for further testing. "Nothing else" may be what I am asking for. I am a beginner level FH user.
This thread got me to wondering about Publishing Books results which is what I work with and that does show the pictures I would expect...marriage records, gravestones and so forth.