Re: version 6

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Download Archive – Family Historian 7 (family-historian.co.uk) (also includes earlier versions – you must have your key to activate V6).

Please save a copy of the installation file for future use (along with your key).

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Flood via groups.io
Sent: 13 December 2021 15:42
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] version 6

Is it still possible to download a copy of Family Historian version 6 anywhere? Following a fairly comprehensive computer crash I am having to re-install a lot of software and having looked at V& I would much prefer to stick with V6. V^ was originally downloaded so I don't have it on disc
Robert

_._,_._,_