From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Victor Markham via groups.io
Sent: 12 December 2021 21:10
To: Family History <family-historian@groups.io>
Subject: [family-historian] Narrative reports

In the past when I did a narrative report it included images like census and BMD certificates

Now it does not include any of the above. I have just checked the images and prompted edit. It states 'link details not applicable' which is why these images do not appear

I have looked to see if I can restore the link details but couldn't find anything.

This was the first time I have done a narrative report since the latest upgrade.

Anyone know how I can get these imges to be included in the report?

Victor