Internet Data Match issue

camcron@...

Hi,  I operate two family history projects on FamilyHistorian 6.  One is mine and the other my wife's.  On my project I am able to access the Internet Data Match resource.  However not so on my wife's.  When I look at the Internet Data Match box under preferences it has "Disabled (requires project)".  This would seem to suggest that although I have quite an extensive amount of family information in this project, it is not a project at all as far as the programme is concerned.  Can someone advise please.

Mark