Family Historian Help

Derek Rogers

Edited

I have quite an extensive tree logged to date.

Part of my early investigations were around trying to trace an unmarried mother's partner, and I suspect that I followed a couple of trails which proved to be incorrect.   As a result, I suspect that I have a number of individuals listed but where there is no valid link to my true tree.

Is there any way that I can identify any such individuals where there is no real link into my tree, such that I can just clean them out of my data.

Appreciate any assistance here.    Using V5.

Regards

Derek Rogers