Re: Printing

Mike Hall

Thanks for the info as I only signed up earlier.

I have been searching in desperation  as the last Widows 10 has lost a dll file so Family Historian has failed to load.  I have limited computer knowledge and approaching 80 !
I have a support ticket in but I will see if I can find on your site
Mike Hall

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 17:16, colevalleygirl@... <colevalleygirl@...> wrote:
Mike H, as you're subscribed to the family-historian mailing list, you'll receive all emails sent to the group whether they're of interest to you or not. (and everyone will see your replies).  If a topic isn't of interest to you, visit groups.io/family-historian/topics, select the topic concerned and then 'Mute this topic'.