Re: Printing

Mike Tate

I agree with Helen. It would have been much simpler to use the FHUG Forum.

You omitted an important detail ~ what type of file did you save to: PDF, CSV, Text?

Depending on the application program that handles those file types the printout can vary dramatically.

When I tried PDF, the saved file was virtually identical to the FH internal printed version with the same numbered pages, headings, etc.

Save to a CSV spreadsheet file and the printout format will depend on the spreadsheet program’s settings, page orientation, etc.

Save to a Text file which is plain text with no formatting and you lose tidy columns and page numbering.

I’m not sure what else you could have expected with those file types.