Re: family history problem

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Rick, try Windows Snip and Sketch (Windows key-shift-S) to take a snapshot of the problem areas of the diagram.

It might be easier if you move the discussion over to the fhug.org.uk forums, if you’re willing to register for an account there. It’s much easier to attach files over there, so we can see what’s going wrong.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Montgomery
Sent: 26 November 2021 19:13
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] family history problem

Sorry for the delay. The boxes in the diagram are empty. The double left click shows empty property boxes. I can't find any errors in the underlying databases. One of the empty boxes is attached [married] to a woman who was never married. I wish the was a way to copy and paste the problem areas of the diagram