From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of James Pam
Sent: 28 April 2020 18:07
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Creating a duplicate project

I want to create a duplicate project that will identify private individuals. In that way I will be able to upload the file to my website sure that all living members will be excluded.

At present I just have the one project with living members flagged as ‘private’ but this limits the way I can use diagrams as living members are excluded.

So how do I create a duplicate second project which includes media?

I think I go to the project window / right click my project / select copy project.... Could you guide me from this point. I assume I will then be able to rename my duplicate project calling it something like ‘Project Private.’ I also assume that I can then go back to my original project and delete the private flags for living members.