Re: Learning to write Plugins

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

What that line actually does is put the icon and a pointer to the relevant record; if you click on it, it will open the relevant record in the property box. There isn’t a way to just have the icon that I know of, and I’m not sure you’d want it without being able to see which record it linked to?

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike C via groups.io
Sent: 13 November 2021 11:59
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Learning to write Plugins

I have a follow up question on the 'function createResultSet' sample code:

the line : tblResults.indi:set(pInd:Clone()) puts an icon and a name in the 'indi' column
I can 'hide' the name in the column by setting its width to 2 (but in the report you can drag the col width wider to show the name)
I would like to have just the icon in the 'indi' column, without the name, but can't work out how to do it

_._,_._,_