From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Tate
Sent: 01 November 2021 14:24
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Lost To Do function

The parent folder is the one above the Family Historian folder.

The folders you mention within it are what I expect, but they are child folders.

The plugin will not let you choose the Family Historian folder.

When you ran the plugin to create that backup, each screen identified a Backup Folder, which was probably your default Backup folder for Project backups.

The Family Historian folder was created within that Backup Folder and that backup folder is, therefore, the parent folder.

If there is no parent folder on the USB stick, then I think just selecting the drive will work.

Otherwise, you will have to copy the USB stick to a folder on the new PC and choose that as the parent Backup Folder.