From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Tate
Sent: 22 October 2021 12:26
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Changing drive when FH stores its files

Yes, it is easy to move the Project data and backups to another drive.

Actually, in this situation, it would be better to move the entire Documents folder to another drive.

Google search for “How do I change the location of My Documents in Windows 10” and follow the advice.

That will move the Family Historian Projects folder and the backups to that new location.

In FH open the File > Project Window and choose More Tasks… > Project List > Choose Location for Projects…

In the Browse For Folder dialogue select the Family Historian Projects folder in its new location.