From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Roy White
Sent: 26 April 2020 21:21
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Source Records

Thanks for the question, Mike,

No, I have no clue.  I’ve been using FH for maybe 2-3 yrs, now, and have more-or-less just learned by trial and error how to utilize the features that I need.  This is the first time this sort of problem has popped up, and I will keep watch over myself.  You can be absolutely sure, however, that user-error was the cause of it, and not the software.

Thanks for your concern.

Roy White