Re: Publish button

colevalleygirl@colevalleygirl.co.uk

Have you been doing any ‘file system housekeeping’? It sounds as if the content of C:\Program Files (x86)\Family Historian\Reports may have been deleted or moved.

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Adrian via groups.io
Sent: 19 October 2021 18:41
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Publish button

Dear Members,

I have been using Family Historian version 6 from January 2016, and then version 7 from February 2021, and was very happy producing reports and charts without any problems until last week, when I was unable to access any reports from the “Publish” button on the application toolbar.

When I click on any report from the menu, I get a small square box on the screen which has inside it a yellow triangle and an exclamation mark, and the words “Report Not Found”. This applies to:

  • Individual Summary Report
  • Family Group Sheet
  • Media Report

When I click on the following I get a box next to the arrow showing  “<empty>”

  • Narrative Reports
  • Outline Reports
  • Record Detail Reports
  • Special Data Reports