Publish button

Adrian

Dear Members,

I have been using Family Historian version 6 from January 2016, and then version 7 from February 2021, and was very happy producing reports and charts without any problems until last week, when I was unable to access any reports from the “Publish” button on the application toolbar.

When I click on any report from the menu, I get a small square box on the screen which has inside it a yellow triangle and an exclamation mark, and the words “Report Not Found”. This applies to:

  • Individual Summary Report
  • Family Group Sheet
  • Media Report

When I click on the following I get a box next to the arrow showing  “<empty>”

  • Narrative Reports
  • Outline Reports
  • Record Detail Reports
  • Special Data Reports
  • All Miscellaneous Reports
  • Customs Reports

I have no problems with producing charts, just the reports.

Although I have been using FH for over 5 years, I am no expert, and this problems has really baffled me, as it happened out of the blue.

I shall be most grateful for any helpful instructions/advice from forum members as how best to rectify this problem, and get my Report Publishing facility back working again.

With thanks in advance

Adrian Ratnayake

Sent from Mail for Windows