From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Roy White
Sent: 25 April 2020 20:43
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Source Records

Aha!!  Thanks, thanks, again, Mike.  I should add you to my Christmas card list.  My apologies for not confirming that all the other tabs listed in the Records Window were okay; only checked the Source tab.

Reverting to a prior Snapshot did the trick.  I DID have my usual Project opened – not a Gedcom.  Live and learn!

Roy