Re: lost link

michaellee508@...

Hello Mike

In answer to your queries

I do mean family Historian project folders

Ther are no projects in the File.project window in either one drive or this PC

I do mean full back up when saying full save.

Regarding the backup copies prior to end July they were in my family historian project folder after that date they are in Documents under This PC as stand alone zip file FH Project Backup -Michael & Barbara family  -2021-09-22 1606 zip similarly when I have done a Gedcom Backup.

I have a Family Historian projects folder in One Drive > Documents and one in This PC > documents>family historian. They both are as far as I can see identical and contain my whole family historian project.

My path to FH in One drive is One Drive>documents>family historian Projects>Michael and Barbara family>Michael & Barbaras family.fh_proj

The path from This Pc is Documents>family Historian>family historian Projects>Michael& Barbara Family> Michael & Barbaras family.fh_proj

When opening family Historian there are no projects in the project window.

It appears to me that the only thing missing is the link to the shortcut and then putting in the path to back the project up to one drive.

I hope this makes the situation clearer

Many thanks

Michael