Internet data matches - FMP login box inactive

Lesley Lambourne

I'm using v 6.2.7 and Edge browser. and Windows is all patched up to date (last updated on Tues)

Data matches are working, but when I come to Review, I am unable to see the record and it expects me to log into FMP. This I can't do -  or even get my cursor into the "Email" box to enter my credentials. It's displaying the message across the top saying I'm using unsupported IE 11, when I'm definitely using Edge. I can't click on the X to close that message box either
I have no problem with using FMP independently

Any thought on how can I fix it?