Re: Fact Type corrections

John Hanson

Mike

Thanks – my aged brain again!!

Yes using 7.0.8 and 3.4

Makes sense and will go sort out the way you describe.

just discovered another which I seem to remember being discussed before but can’t find it

Relates to a a sentence in TMG that starts with a <CR> code and gets converted to $!?&<br> by FH

I would have thought that the search/replace plugin might be able to sort it out but can’t get my head around it or can you point me in the direction of a fix

Regards

John