From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Tate
Sent: 20 September 2021 18:10
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Reports without colored lines to show multiple relationships

Just to be clear, in FH terms, these are Diagram charts and not Reports (which are just textual).

It is not possible to get FH to produce such Diagrams with common ancestors merged into one.

In the general case, there may be multiple common ancestors where that would not be possible.

The coloured ribbons can be suppressed, but that is all.

It might be possible to manually adjust the boxes on an FH Diagram to merge the common ancestor, but won’t be easy.

(Michael, I remember your question about Narrative Reports but you have not produced the old report from FH3 that you promised.)