From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of casey.kevin@...
Sent: 20 September 2021 17:06
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: [family-historian] Reports without colored lines to show multiple relationships

Good afternoon. The standard ancestor/descendant report from Family Historian handles "pedigree collapse"/shared ancestors with colored lines which show how the same individuals appears in several places in their relationship to the subject.

However, geneanet.org and other online services provide this same data graphically without showing the same name twice (an example is below). Is there any way Family Historian could be made to generate reports that only show the same individual once (if possible)?

Thank you,
Kevin