Re: Calculate Birth date from age at death

Karin Schuette Weiss

Very nice Mike.  I like having this available right in the program.

Also, in order to use it, I first had to figure out how to enter the
exact age.  I am continually impressed with the fact that once I
figure out how to use something, Family Historian is amazing.

As are all you folks who so quickly provide answers to questions.
Thanks to all.

Karin Schuette Weiss

On 9/17/2021 1:49 PM, Mike Tate wrote:
I've just double-checked my custom Query 'Birth Date from Age at Death' against the online calculators and found a mistake.

The corrected plugin is attached.

So after entering the Death event Date and Age, run the Query to discover the calculated Birth Date.