Re: Additional info on shared people

Edward Sneithe

Thank you everyone. I suspected that I might be looking for something that can't be done;

First is the property Box for my test subject Adam Smith with the heirloom fact selected.

Inline image

This is the share screen for the heirloom fact for Adam Smith
Inline image

This is the property Box for Henry Smith one of the people in the share box for heirone.

Inline image

The original question was can I from the heirloom fact for Adam Smith reference data from the heirloom fact for Henry Smith who are linked by the sharing.  Asexample the sentence for the heirloom fact for A    Adam Smith would look like this:  ....  heirone: Henry Smith of Windsor Connecticut ...

I thought this would be a nice capability if possible but I detect that it is not possible.

This is just a test case so I see that I have spelling errors and grammar  in the data..

On Thursday, September 16, 2021, 05:58:11 AM EDT, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Sorry, it is the auto-correction at work!

From: family-historian@groups.io <family-historian@groups.io> On Behalf Of Lorna Craig via groups.io
Sent: 15 September 2021 23:21
To: family-historian@groups.io
Subject: Re: [family-historian] Additional info on shared people

Mike, it's not "heroine", it's "heirone" which I suspect is "heir one", as the sentence includes "Other heirs were:".

On 15/09/2021 22:07, Mike Tate wrote:

It might be possible, but I don’t understand what you mean by the place of the heroine, etc.

Places are associate with facts, not people, so where are you hoping to extract that detail?

Mike

Join family-historian@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.