New user of V7

westonicf@...

Greetings,
Just recently downloaded V7 and have a startup issue. At program startup I get the following...see screenshot file (174656.png) It indicates that I have selected a GEDCOM file...not sure what this means since I have only just launched the program. Upon clicking "ok" I'm presented with error message in screenshot file (173559.png). After hitting OK again I'm taken to the project window which lists the tree I previously created in the previous version. Any thoughts on how to fix this....thanks in advance, Bob