Re: Backup Custom Facts

Edward Sneithe

Mike,

Thank you. The answer was in the second document. Now that I have found it I'm still not sure if any FH backup will copy this file. It will copy the fact that is in a project folder but I see no reference to to it backing up the Programdata/Calico Pie/Family Hostorian/fact Types where my custom fact resides.

Should I plan on copying that file as well?

On Sunday, September 5, 2021, 11:05:46 AM EDT, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

There is plenty of information and advice about such things in the FHUG Knowledge Base.

The simplest way to backup/restore everything is the Backup and Restore Family Historian Settings plugin.

See:

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/backup-and-recovery/

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/understanding-the-scope-of-features/

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/family-historian-program-data-folder/