Re: Old question

Edward Sneithe

Mike,

Thanks for the response.

I usually backup but for some reason I forgot. As I rebuild my PC I am working out a scheme with multiple hard drives internal and at least one external. This was totally my fault and I should know better.

It looks like in addition to a bad drive I now also have a bad data cable for the second drive. My PC is the gift that keeps on giving.

On Monday, August 30, 2021, 12:46:21 PM PDT, Mike Tate <post@...> wrote:

Edward, did you not backup your customisations? If not, why not?

Use the Backup and Restore Family Historian Settings plugin and save the backup wherever you save your Project backups.

The essence of testing for facts involves such as {=TextIf(Exists(%CUR_PRIN.BIRT%),"Yes","No" )}

Replace BIRT with BAPM, DEAT or BURI as necessary.

Replace “Yes” and “No” with whatever sentence constructors you need.

However, you cannot use codes such as {individual} or {date} or {place} only data refs and functions.