Info in ancestor box in a diagram

calista williams

Hi there,

I've created a diagram with key information about each ancestor. The root of this tree is a female.

1. The marriage date is only appearing under the spouses names, which is fine but I'm not sure how I set this up or what I would do if I wanted to change it?
2. As a result, the marriage dates appear under all the females except the root female - how do I get it to appear under her name rather than her spouse?
3. While trying to solve this problem, the marriage date for the root person and her spouse has completely disappeared from the diagram and even if I enter the person again it doesn't reappear! How do I get this back? The marriage dates are still there for everyone else on the tree.

Any help would be gratefully received.

CW