Re: Family Historian

Yasmin Gibbins

Thank you to everyone for your help and advice. The problem is I have managed to import a GEDCOM sent to me and whilst some of the people on it are related to me there are a lot that have no information apart from names and I am not sure that they are even linked and if they are it is so far removed and back that I am getting completely confused. I did think about just going through and deleting everyone accept the the person that links to my tree. But it seems like a lot of work. I have tried creating a query to do it, I have looked at the charts but cant see the one I want.
It was a stupid mistake to make as I have always tried to make sure that I note all my sources and evidence. I am planning to visit a record office and was trying to sort out the information I am missing based on my previous research there before lock down.