Re: Family Historian

Mike Tate

I would advise against splitting your tree.

Other users have done that and later wished they had not.

Perhaps if you could explain why you are having trouble finding outstanding information we could advise.

For example, have you used Named Lists or To Do Tasks to manage the outstanding research?

The FHUG Knowledge Base has advice on Planning and Tracking Your Research:

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/planning-and-tracking-your-research/

Presumably, you have used Source Citations to ratify all the facts that you have collected.

They identify what facts have been proven and those that need research.