Re: Report shows differently to fact page

John Hanson

Miriam

Have you tried changing the position of the date in the sentence to see if it makes a difference to the output

It would also help if you copied the actual template rather than quote an example – that would make sure that it is exactly what is there not what you think. We all from time to time read what we think is there rather than what is actually there

One of the reasons that I have a test database that I can check things on without message up the master