Report shows differently to fact page

Miriam Smith

Hello everyone

Since the upgrade to V7, I’m now preparing a report for my niece and some of the sentences are not coming out the same as previous reports.  I cannot work it out, and as it is happening to heaps of sentences, I’m hoping someone can put me in the right direction.

This is an example of the sentence: {individual} {note} {date} {place} {age}

This is what it looks like in the Fact page: He leased lands owned by Bridge Trust which bounded property of Sarah Sanders on 1 November 1834 in Northam, Devon.  (exactly what I want it to say.)

This is what it looks like in the Ancestors report: He leased lands owned by Bridge Trust which bounded property of Sarah Sanders.On 1 November 1834 in Northam.

Because of the date being later in the sentence, it has seemed to throw the whole lot into chaos and I have a lot like that which I have amended to read better in the context of the paragraph.  It hasn’t come like this previously and this is a report which I have often done.  Help appreciated as I don’t always want the date first.

Thank you, Miriam Smith

South Australia

Life is better by the lake !