Re: copy fact definitions

Edward Sneithe

Lorna, I was hoping for an automated way but I guess the old cut and paste will work.

On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 04:58:25 PM EDT, Edward Sneithe via groups.io <truthfor16@...> wrote:

Mike,

I was probably unclear as to what I have done. I created a test project and modified the specific sentences and roles for one individual. The standard birth fact is untouched and everything I have done relates only to that one person and fact.

Now I want to make those changes for the basic fact type in a different project.''I tried Exporting a fact set and then importing it but my changes were not present. I have probably made an error.