Re: copy fact definitions

Lorna Craig

You need to use Tools>Fact Types, then select the fact and click Edit.  You can change the main sentence template there. Then click on the Roles button to select each role in turn to edit it.

On 15/08/2021 19:42, Edward Sneithe via groups.io wrote:
I have been working on modifying sentences to read better (to me anyway). I have changed the basic sentence for an individual by editing a fact and then in the sentence box changed the sentence. I have also created roles and their sentences.

These are standard facts Birth Baptism, Death, Burial, Probate, Will. These new sentences work well in this environment.

How do I get the fact sentences and role sentences into the standard fact definitions?