copy fact definitions

Edward Sneithe

I have been working on modifying sentences to read better (to me anyway). I have changed the basic sentence for an individual by editing a fact and then in the sentence box changed the sentence. I have also created roles and their sentences.

These are standard facts Birth Baptism, Death, Burial, Probate, Will. These new sentences work well in this environment.

How do I get the fact sentences and role sentences into the standard fact definitions?

It will be tedious if I must edit all the facts individually and also their roles