Newcomer migrating from FT11 to FH7

johnchezstevens@...

I have previously tried exporting GEDCOM file from FTM11 to FH7 before I knew anything about errors that would occur during the importing of the GEDCOM file into FH7, and then  lost the log file containing the errors!  I have started again and been shadowing the recent advice given to other newcomers also migrating from elsewhere and have got to the point of making a new GEDCOM ready to import into FH7. The advice I am trying to follow then starts discussing the various faults that may occur on citations in terms that are new to me, and I am confused as to how to proceed at this point.   I would be gratefull for further advice please.
John Stevens