Re: Fast Add Menu

Karin Schuette Weiss

Mike -

Thank you VERY much for this last advice.  I will probably still print
and keep your instructions, but will think long and hard before attempting
to do it.  And may never bother.  It is, as I said, a really nice Fast Add Menu
as it is!

Karin Schuette Weiss

On 7/21/2021 11:48 AM, Mike Tate wrote:
Karin,
The first step of changing Name: 1850 Federal Census to Name: Census 1850 will probably NOT improve its order on the Fast Add Menu.
It will probably make it worse by moving it last. However, this Name change was something you asked to do.

Only editing the Item numbers in the Fact Set file will change the Fast Add menu order.

These are both quite advanced techniques that the average user would not usually need to attempt.
However, following my steps should work.